175 Pages. Illustrated with forms
New! Available here now.
"Freedom from the Disability of a Legal Record"
Read the recent decision by the courts of New Jersey in their adoption of our long standing arguments in this successful expungement of criminal records.....
Why you MUST have this book before starting your expungment. See #14
Includes free filing forms for use with book.
|International Standards Book Number
Library of Congress Catalog Number (LCCN) 2003091108 175 pages
"U.S. Law Books’ Expungements (3rd) provides state-specific information and general case law, the book primarily surveys the entire expungement process from creating the record, accessing the record, attempting some form of modification of the record, to testing the success of the record modification. At 175 pages, this resource provides a more exhaustive treatment of expungement than other works on the market . I thoroughly enjoyed reading your book and writing this review (full review link). Thank you for your valuable contribution in this field." Captain Darrell Baughn, Headquarters, Department of the Army, Office of the Judge Advocate General June 2006
"I received the book today. Thank you for your prompt response. The bookis excellent, far more than I expected. Again, thank you." K.W., Chicago
"Thank you for this book. It has helped me get my expungement." B.G., Houston
"Expungements the second edition helped me to clear my record so I could get my citizenship"(2nd Ed.) R.V. Miami
The MOST COMMON QUESTION:
We get this question all the time "I was told by .....State official, attorney and others that I can not get an expungement or otherwise clear my record.."
The ANSWER is INCORRECT. The fact is most of the people you talk to including and especially the majority of attorneys have no experience in this area of the law for clearing up records. Why is that people ask? The fact is that this specialty of law has been ignored. Anyone that wants to clear the record and is eligible to do so can and has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to have the record cleared with few exceptions as listed in this list of FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below!
See the state laws relating to record expunging and sealing in the FAQ below for you state. #2
1. I got busted for
marijuana. What is the legal statue for expungement in the State
2. Does the expungement
information apply to (state) residents?
The book is designed for all states and federal jurisdictions. The new
3 rd edition now covers state and federal administrative procedures for
correcting and or amending civil records now including
military and government service records. But for those that
want to know some of the details for their State or federal zones select
here : STATE BY STATE EXPUNGEMENT LAWS
Note: the laws
fortunaley change for the better and if you notice a change please email
4. What is the fastest way of getting this book? BOOKMARK/ORER NOW Charge your order, we ship promptly. Click Visa/MC Icon
5. How soon after a conviction can an expungement be applied for? Depends again on the facts. Some expungements may be started the day after the end of the legal proceedings. 6. I have a loved one who is looking for information on having his felony expunged. He is currently serving a two year term for I believe it's criminal negligence with a firearm. We are trying to locate information on how and if it can be expunged or dropped to a misdemeanor. The expungement book also covers felony and misdemeanors convictions.
7. I committed one crime in my life and was convicted of a felony for embezzlement. I served one week in jail and was ordered to pay a $86K restitution. I have been on probation for 3 years now. Do I have a chance to expunge my felony charge? Nearly every conviction can be expunged with a few exceptions such as child molesters, crimes while serving in government positions, treason and others. Each person's case is different and must be analyzed and understood.
8. Am I allowed to get expungement on my own? In a perfect world we can all afford an attorney. The reality is most can not. Everyone has the right to act on their own behalf. You can determine if it something you should do or with the help of a legal professional. It depends on the facts of your case. "Expungements" answers those questions and helps you make a wiser decision. The book comes complete with filing forms which are also downloadable here for use with the book .
Download free filing forms. Same as in the book .9. How much does an Expungement cost? Under certain circumstances they cost nothing and other times just a filing fee that could be just the courts fee. Then when an attorney is used you can expect almost anything from a free representation to costing thousands. Expungements are worth the price at any cost.
9(a). I need an expungement. Can you recommend an attorney for me in my state?Selecting an attorney is a personal and practical matter. You must get one that is experienced for they type of record you need expunged or changed and one you feel you can communicate with. It is a critical step in terms of cost and effectiveness. One that will give you a free consultation should be sought and favored.
10. I was convicted of filing a false police report over 12 years
ago. I want to get this expunged. Is this costly and does it
permanently remove this from my record? See #9
13. Can I get this book from the book store?
Yes, but discounts are not available from the book stores. Unless they have it in stock you are better off getting it directly from U.S. Law Books. Click here http://www.uslawbooks.com/books/expungeorder.htm Order now and have it in a few days. We ship promptly.
14. Why have this book before proceeding with an expungement?
The fact is anyone can proceed with the expungement process without the information in this book. But, the fact is expungements are not just given because you want one. You have to know how to prepare for an expungement before you apply for one with or without an attorney. An attorney may not wish to represent you unless you present yourself and your case in an a way that they see as an "acceptable" case. Nor will the court really be interested in granting one. YOU MUST BE PREPARED. BOOKMARK/ORER NOW
Answered in the book- Yes, when the expungement is granted.
16. Can an application for an expungement be ruined? Yes you can ruin your chance for an expungement. Anyone who is going to try to apply for an expungement without this book could even hurt their chance of obtaining an expungement and possibly even ruin the possibility of ever obtaining one. We do not recommend proceeding without it even if you plan on using an attorney. Expungements are too valuable and important and it is a risk not to know what is in this book when applying for one.
17. I am short on funds is there a way I can get this book free?
Yes, print this form and take it to your local library : Library order forms BOOKMARK/ORER NOW 18. I have already been turned down for an expungement Is there anything I can still do to get one? Absolutely. There is an approach that is often and almost always overlooked even by the best attorneys by filing a civil rights action . See page 39 in"Expungements3rd Edition".
Selecting an attorney is a personal choice once you find one that is qualified and experienced in this area. For criminal expungements contact a criminal attorneys in your area and ask for a free consultation to determine if they are the right attorney for you.
22. I was told by
the state of New Mexico that the president is the only one who can expunge
a federal offense. Is this true?
23. On your FAQ page, you have listed child molesters, rapists, and treason as exceptions. Does your book cover sexual assault on a minor over the age of 13 but under the age of 18? If this is also an exception then my purchase of the book will be a waste of money.
For the most part aggravated
sexual predators have no chance. Depending on the facts of the case
there may be a chance if there are mitigating factors which would have
minimized the offense. Your money will not be wasted as there are state
and federal options that may be of help if all the requirements
have been met. It depends on many factors of the case such as how long
ago, the nature of the offense, age of the offender, the injury to the
child, the intent of the act, was it accidental or innocent contact
and more. If you are a habitual and chronic predator of children or
even committed a heinous act against the most innocent then the book
is only for your information.
*Exceptions for most expungements are rapists, child molesters and treason. Nearly every other crime (misdemeanor are also crimes) is eligible. Even multipe convictions if wnad when rehabilitation has been demonsrtated.
Finally do you want to be free from the eternal sentence of a record that will prevent you from ever achieving your goals in life?Do you want to be able to live your life again to its fullest potential?Do you want to be able to lawfully say and deny you ever performed an act resulting in a legal record?Don't you feel you have the right to have a good job and career?
If your answer is YES to starting a new life begin the expungement process right now with the "Expungements 2nd".
Order it here and now at a limited time discount.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS: THE STATES ARE OVERWORKED AND HAVE NOT PAID ANY ATTENION TO THIS AREA OF LAW AND YOU MUST BRING IT TO THEIR ATTENTION THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE FROM THE ONGOING PUNISHMENT OF A LEGAL RECORD THAT DOES NOT NEED TO EXIST.
YOU CAN AND MUST HELP YOURSELF YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DO SO
YOU must take the initiative....
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
40% off today!! Retail $49.95 in stores
Select Icon for Visa/MC/AmExp/Discover
PLEASE ENTER COMPLETE ADDRESS IN CAPS OR UPPER CASE
RUSH PRIORITY MAIL ORDER