Re: Texas Felony....First and only offense

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Law Talk ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 20, 2002 at 08:53:15:

In Reply to: Re: Texas Felony....First and only offense posted by rl on December 05, 2002 at 15:25:11:

: : I need some direction in getting my record expunged. I was arrested for buying X from an undercover officer over 13 years ago. The package I bought ended up being some magnezium pills and not the drug X, which the Dallas police department had many issues here recently with fake cocane arrests. This was clearly a bad mistake 13 years ago which I paid for in full with no futher insodent. I am now married with a family and a do all I can to be active in my community as well as in the lives of my 2 children. I would love to have this mistake cleared from my record and persure a possible carrer in law enforcement Can this be done? Please advise.
: **Go to expungements.com; contact the court you were involved with; contact a criminal lawyer; **

...RL, I have been told there is no Felony expungment in Texas, is this true? If so what do you think my chances are of getting this overturned or reduced to a lesser charge IF I can prove they used fake drugs to make their case?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Law Talk ] [ FAQ ]

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.